Sign up to our undergraduate taster day to experience what teaching might be like if you study at King’s.
Learn about the puzzles of non-existence, Kant on moral value and get the chance to interact with current students and staff.
- 14:00-14:20 – Welcome and Introduction with Dr Jess Leech
- 14:20-15:00 – ‘Kant on Moral Value’ with Dr John Callanan
- 15:00-15:40 – Break and refreshments
- 15:40-16:00 – ‘Knowing what you are’ with Dr Adrian Alsmith
- 16:00-16:40 – ‘Puzzles about Non-Existence’ with Professor Mark Textor
- 16:40-17:00 – Q&A with current students and academics
- 17:00 onwards – Optional campus tours
We hope you can join us!