Day 1 (May 31)
- 11-12:30: Julien Dutant (KCL) – The Non-Factualist’s Shiny Oughts
- 1:30-3:00: Clayton Littlejohn (KCL) – You’re so Vain. You Probably think your Reasons Should Guide You
- 3:00-4:30: Kathryn Lindeman (Saint Louis) – TBA
Day 2 (June 1)
- 10-11:30: Maria Alvarez (KCL) – False Beliefs and the Reasons we Don’t Have
- 11:30-1: Errol Lord (UPenn) – The Variety of Epistemic Reasons and the Failures of Evidentialism and Pragmatism
Registration is not required, but it would be appreciated if you send an email to Clayton Littlejohn to let him know how many to expect.