Professors are not the only prolific researchers in our department. Some of our current and recent PhD students also publish cutting edge research. Here are some recent examples.
Dimitri Coelho Mollo
- Coelho Mollo, D. (forthcoming) “Content Pragmatism Defended”, Topoi
- Coelho Mollo, D. (2017) “Functional individuation, mechanistic implementation: the proper way of seeing the mechanistic view of concrete computation”, Synthese
- Doody, P. (2017). Is there evidence of robust, unconscious self-deception? A reply to Funkhouser and Barrett. PHILOSOPHICAL PSYCHOLOGY, 1-20.
- Franklin, A. (2017 — forthcoming) ‘On the Renormalisation Group Explanation of Universality‘, Philosophy of Science
- Karpus, J. and Radzvilas, M. (2017) ‘Team reasoning and a measure of mutual advantage in games’, Economics and Philosophy, pp. 1-30
- Karpus, J. and Gold, N. (2017) ‘Team reasoning: theory and evidence’, in J. Kiverstein (ed.) The Routledge Handbook of Philosophy of the Social Mind, Routledge Taylor Francis, pp. 400-417
Kimpton-Nye, S. (2017 — in press) ‘Humean Laws in an unHumean World‘ Journal of the American Philosophical Association .