Applications are now open for 2020-21 Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) positions across the Faculty of Arts & Humanities. If you are a graduate student in philosophy at a UK higher education institution (whether it is King’s or not), you can apply to contribute to the teaching at King’s. Instructions and forms below. The deadline is 9am on Monday 9th March 2020.
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AS POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH STUDENTS IN OTHER UNIVERSITIES, NOT KING’S COLLEGE LONDON
- Please complete the attached GTA application form (remember to quote both module codes and titles in your application form; these can be found in the attached list of modules available)
- Please send the completed documents listed below to your primary supervisor via email.
- GTA application form,
- Academic CV
- Academic reference form
- Please ask your primary supervisor (or a module convenor) to complete the academic reference form and send it via email to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 9th March 2020 (please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to chase your academic referee on your behalf, so you’ll need to ask them to send you confirmation that they have sent your reference on time).
- Please send the completed documents listed below (all together in the same email) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 9th March 2020 :
- Staff Registration form
- Equality & Diversity form
- Health Capability Form
- GTA application form
- Academic CV
- You will also need to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. The list of suitable documents is in the GTA application form (If you have a visa, please note that we cannot accept visas in expired passports. You will need to apply for a Biometric Residence Permit. Non EEA nationals must also provide a confirmation of studies letter). Antonia Coote (email@example.com) will get in touch with applicants about providing the proof of eligibility to work in the UK AFTER the closing date of 9am on Monday 9th March 2020